Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

12.24.2008

Christmas Eve at Sue & Dave's

Another Trick played on Craig.
I bought matching sweaters for Kiefer, Kole and Craig. However, Craig had no idea.
I hid the boys sweaters until Christmas. I hung Craig's sweater in our bedroom and told him I bought him a new sweater for Christmas. Craig likes argyle so he liked this sweater. He was looking at the tag and it said "Gymboree." He said he thought that was a children's store. I lied (sorry Santa) and told him that the Gap and Gymboree are owned by the same company and that I bought this sweater online for $10 because it had the wrong label in it. Well, he bought my story. Grandma Windey and Morgane dressed the boys, put them in their car seats and hid them in the basement until we were ready to leave. It was not until we got to Sue & Dave's that Craig realized he was dressed just like the boys. Ha ha he he, it was definitely a funny one.
SHANAH'S TRIPLET'S
Sleeping Kole.
Sleeping Kiefer.
Every year we celebrate Christmas Eve with all of our friends and family at Sue & Dave Terbush's home. They have a sit down dinner every year for 40-50 people. It is always a good time and even better celebrating with our close friends and extended family.








No comments: